Get Ready, Set, Go!
AD/HD Success! is a hands-on, comprehensive resource for parents, children and teens, designed to boost self-esteem by positively and enthusiastically reinforcing what kids do right naturally in everyday life. Once self-esteem has been developed and maintained, children will focus on their interests and become aware of their untapped strengths—and this can be used as a baseline for growth.
This practical workbook is full of non-technical questions, prompts, strategies, and gentle assessments that include some parent involvement. It features 52 reproducible diary pages, parent and child questionnaires, self-esteem logs and scales, an AD/HD overview, and much more. Parents will find valuable information, guidance, and insights that will enhance communication for the whole family. In addition, school-based professionals will find guidance and applicable assignments for assisting students who are dealing with AD/HD.
Buy Book Today on PayPal
Get Your Signed Copy By Kerin Adams Only Today!
Reasons Why People Are
Buying This Book
- The must-know basics of AD/HD
- The four practical steps to boosting self-esteem
- More than 50 reproducible diary pages, inquisitive prompts, and “feelings” logs
- An online home/school daily accountability sheet
- Maintaining self-esteem, behavioral growth such as awareness of organization, time-management and social skills
- Results-oriented activities for parents and caregivers that encourage constructive, positive actions
- Solutions for parents and teachers to improve communication skills and work toward a common goal
- Practical applications for teachers, school psychologists, and clinical practitioners on a one-on-one basis or in a group setting
- AD/HD success stories and role models
- And much more!